dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

would like to know the name of the dermatological condition

would like to know the name of the dermatological condition from which a member of BLONDIES pop group suffered . I saw this on Tv recently. It came out like blisters and left dark rings, The name is XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dermdoc19 replied 3 years ago.

dermdoc19 :

These answers are for informational purposes and do not replace a physician head-to-head visit. A patient-physician relationship is not established.

dermdoc19 :

dermdoc19 :

The condition is called Pemphigus Vulgaris. This is a blistering disease. Very interesting story in that Blondie basically gave up her very successful career to nurse her boyfriend back to health.

dermdoc19 :

Happy to answer further questions.

dermdoc19 :

By the way, I know Blondie's entertainment lawyer and I asked him of all the celebrities he has dealt with who did he think was the nicest: he replied Blondie.

Customer:

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX have written it down when the spelling was shown.I have now noted it.