dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

i nam a 49 year old lady with severe lip lickers dermatitis

Customer Question

i n
am a 49 year old lady with severe lip lickers dermatitis which wont go away have tried many creams and cortisone cream and vaseline! very sore and unsightly please help!
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 years ago.
Which psoriasis cream have you tried?
Can you attach a picture of the dermatitis?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have tried am trying dermol lotion can send picture to mobile if u have number

The rules for the experts on JustAnswer does not allow for communication outide of this forum, so also prohibits supplying personal phone numbers.

You can attach a photo to a post on this forum (using the icon on the toolbar that looks like a paper clip) or you can post a photo on a third party photo sharing site and provide the URL to link to the picture.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

if you do not know what lick lippers dermatotis is like then you are not an expert in dermatology please can i have advice from a dermatologist! r refund my 28 pounds

I know what lip lickers dermatitis is, but there are other possible causes of dermatitis that can affect the area, including one that is exacerbated with steroid creams. And since it is not responding as you would think that it should, then the first issue is whether it could be something else, hence the request for a picture.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i will try to attatch a pictureasap

When you can is fine.