dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

My daughter who is 20 was using an eyelash curler last week

Customer Question

My daughter who is 20' was using an eyelash curler last week and we were in a hurry to go out for Mother's Day meal her arm slipped off the dressing table and literally ripped practically all of her eyelashes out from the root she is devastated and we don't seem to have noticed any growth in one week. What can we do she has been using Vaseline on the lash line but we just don't know what to do please help.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dermdoc19 replied 3 years ago.

dermdoc19 :

These answers are for informational purposes and do not replace a physician head-to-head visit. A patient-physician relationship is not established.

dermdoc19 :

dermdoc19 :

I would strongly recommend a product called Latisse. This will grow her eyelashes out and thicken and darken them all at the same time. This is a prescription product made by Allergan. However, she might try Revitalash. This is over the counter. I do not know as much about this, but it reputedly does the same thing.

dermdoc19 :

I hope that helps and if there are any further questions, please let me know.