Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Experience:  Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems
18722459

I had really bad conjuctivitus in Jan 2013 after putting in

Customer Question

I had really bad conjuctivitus in Jan 2013 after putting in an old contact lens. It did not clear up until June that year after many courses of drops and finally seeing an eye specialist in Hospital. (he never mentioned Rosacea) I have in the last few days started with eye irritation but mild this time. Could I be starting with Occular Rosacea, I have no facial redness, but my Grandfather did develope a bulbous red nose in his 60's?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--I really don't think you've developed ocular rosacea if you haven't as yet had a typical rosacea facial eruption. You may not even be developing a recurrence of your previous conjunctivitis but you should have your doctor take a look as soon as possible