dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have an itchy rash around the base of my genitals and around

Customer Question

I have an itchy rash around the base of my genitals and around my back passage my doctor has given me itraczole 100mg for a month but did not do much I put hydrocortiszone cream on it which eases it a bit. Is really itchy at night stopping me sleeping and throughtout the day currently waiting to see an nhs dermatologist, seven month wait, and really need to sort it out sooner.

please reply [email protected]

thankyou XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dermdoc19 replied 3 years ago.

dermdoc19 :

These answers are for informational purposes and do not replace a physician head-to-head visit. A patient-physician relationship is not established.

dermdoc19 :

dermdoc19 :

Thank you for asking your question.

dermdoc19 :

Is it possible to forward a photograph of maybe the genital rash...the other area seems logistically difficult? Thank you.

dermdoc19 :

If you would like me to attempt an answer without a photograph, please let me know.