Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Experience:  Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems
18722459

I used a knee and elbow cream for two months, however I developed

Customer Question

I used a knee and elbow cream for two months, however I developed blisters which later turned into scars. Please how do I get rid of these unsightly marks? Please help me.
Thanks,Gracie
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Gracie,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi Sorry but I just now got your question. There are two options here. One would be a chemical peel and the other would be laser resurfacing. You'd need to discuss these options with a dermatologist but either one or the combination of the two would be very effective