Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Experience:  Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems
18722459

Hi, I have lots of symptoms one being my skin. My skin is

Customer Question

Hi, I have lots of symptoms one being my skin. My skin is so itchy all over then the skin comes of but is still itchy from scalp to feet also ive recently started getting blisters for no reason on my feet and left hand then become sore then blister. I've also got some kind of white scab on my little finger that burns most of the time I'm trying to get an appointment to see a rheumatologist as there are lots of symptoms from eyes to joints. Also I've just got thrush on my tongue. Can you help at all. Thanks
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi. This sounds like cutaneous porphyria. It can be treated with hydroxychloroquine but you need to see a dermatologist about in, not a rheumatologist