dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I keep getting angry spots all the time only on my chin and

Customer Question

I keep getting angry spots all the time only on my chin and some puslets it as caused some scaring. I never use to have many spots wen i was younger just uses to get really bad cold sores which stopped as i grew older and now the chinn problem? could it be as i am getting older. Its really getting me diwn U have ti use make up to cover try cover them but know this could be making it worse but i also have large red markings on the cheeck so with that and plus the spots i only feel slightly cinfident wuth the make up on. What can i do to prevent this or help it :( please.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.
Please attach a few pictures so that I can give a better opinion.
Please open this page in either internet explorer or firefox and then click on the paper clip icon in the toolbar.