dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I live in England, at the

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I live in England, at the end of last year I was given an injection for flu and namonia together, I felt really ill, on reading up on this, I have found that this is not really a good thing to do and can have many adverser reactions. In about March of this year I norticed spots around my eyes, these keep coming and going, the eye lid is dry, but i would not say that the spots are hurting in anyway.
I am sick and tired of going to my Doctor who keeps prescribing ointments Hydrocortisone and drops for Heyfever, along with take some anti hystamine, this is not working, it clears up and then re-apears, I have been under a lot of stress lately and I have noticed that this seems to appear more when I am stressed, also I have not been sleeping well. I don't consider that I am a stupid person, and I am getting relly fed up with doctors that dont want to listen to me, a case of try this if it dosn't work come back.
Many thanks.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Margaret,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
I assume you mean spots on the skin
What is the diagnosis from your doctor
Can you attach a picture?