DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

My mole has changed and I'd like someone to check it over.

Customer Question

My mole has changed and I'd like someone to check it over. Following that, what kind of urgency should I insist on with my doctors... they are currently saying they can't see me until late next wk...
Hoping that this will allow me to send a pic of the mole...
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Any change in a mole needs exam.
And a week is plenty quick.
You can attach a picture here, or upload one to photobucket.com and give me the link.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.