Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Experience:  Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems
18722459

I am a 30 year old guy and have recently noticed a small

I am a 30 year old guy and have recently noticed a small white mark on the hard of my penis. It does not hurt and is quite small but I have not noticed it before. Should I be concerned? Can I email a photo for advice?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Sorry for the delay but your question just became available to me. You can use the paper clip icon on this page or post your photo at Snapfish, Photobucket or Imageshack and give me the link
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Here are three separate images...

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. This looks like a small area of eczema--not an STD and nothing serious. It should resolve on its own but you can apply cortisone cream three times a day. If by chance it doesn't clear in a week have a doctor look at it.
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Experience: Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems