dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Hi I suffer from blackheads whiteheads on my nose which also

Customer Question

Hi I suffer from blackheads whiteheads on my nose which also comes with like a pinkness don't know what cause the pinkness? I think it's were I've had spots from the past that are still healing still not sure but it will not budge.
I also used to pick my blackheads on my nose which I think could of caused the pinkness but I've stopped was a very bad habit
18 male
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi. Sorry for the delay but your question just came up for me. Can you post a photo on this page?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yep sure I replied late aswell
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--the photo?