dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Ihave cronic dermatis on my hands for the past ten years.Have

Customer Question

Ihave cronic dermatis on my hands for the past ten years.Have been two specialists, one in Baggot st and the other in James st hosp, Dublin but the condition has not improved. Using Elecon for the past three years which has been keeping it barely under control but its affecting my day to day activities. I am 76 years old and female'
keeping it barely under cintrol
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Hi what is your question exactly?