DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

lump on labia minora

Customer Question

Hi, on my labia minora I've got a bump, which is hard and fleshy in colour. I've had this before I was sexually active and it is accompanied by soreness of the skin around the back of my vagina. Recently this lump has got bigger and harder because I messed around with it :/. I've been to the doctors over the soreness of my skin but they have never said anything about the lump, and the one that did see it said 'oh you do have a little blister' I've had doctors tell me it's 'just a bit of sore skin' for years and had every yeast, std and bacterial test. Please help me!

Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
It is most likely a cyst.
If it is getting bigger and harder, it most likely needs to be drained.
There is no real self help, or home remedy for this.
For one thing, it needs inspecition.
Secondly might need drainage.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.