dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have really bad skin. I wash my face twice a day with spot

Customer Question

I have really bad skin. I wash my face twice a day with spot stress control neutrogena day scrub and moisturise twice daily too. I have lots of little brown dots all over my face, mostly where hair would grow (though I am female). Of I squeeze these dots (maybe pores?) hard yellowish whitish stuff comes out, mostly with a dark browny dot in the middle, and sometimes a hair. It is ruining my face. I can't clean my face anymore. How do I get rid of them and what are they?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
still need help?
can you attach a pic?
do you ever use benzoyl peroxide?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I sometimes uses quinoderm which contains it but it is too harsh for my skin. How do I attach photos? Thank you for getting back to me
no problem
you can attach to this chat box.
or upload to photobucket and attach the link