Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Went to Antigua over a year ago have to small areas of rash

Customer Question

Went to Antigua over a year ago have to small areas of rash in my leg sometimes itchy tried lots off creams nothing has worked
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David

can you upload a clear jpg digital photo of the rash?

here are instructions to do that.

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
what creams have you tried.

that looks like it could be a fungal infection or psoraisis

it could also be a skin MRSA type of resistant bacterial infection

which would need a skin culture to diagnose and strong prescription antibiotic ointments to treat.

do you have a doctor you can see who can do a skin wound culture of that area to check for MRSA or bacterial skin infection?