Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Experience:  Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems
18722459

, I have got raised bumps under the skin on my face which

Customer Question

Hi , I have got raised bumps under the skin on my face which when squeezed some white stuff comes out but the bumps always remain in the same place and no matter what I have used they don't seem to disappear.
The problem is getting worse and I don't know where best to go for advice.
I have had various skin consultations as beauty clinics, but nothing has worked so far.
It is really getting me down and in I am also due to get married in July and not looking forward to the photgraphs
Should I book an appointment with a private hospital dermatologist?
Ania
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi and sorry for the delay since your question just now was available to me. This sounds like a combination of rosacea--adult acne--and cysts. A combination treatment of oral doxycline, chemical peels, and laser resurfacting should clear the problem for you and, yes, you do need to schedule an appointment with a dermatologist for that treatment