dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

My husband has developed a greyish/black rash on side of his

Customer Question

My husband has developed a greyish/black rash on side of his head and above the eye? He has been putting sudocrem on to try and get rid of it. He is a typical alpha male who works out 2 x a day, healthy diet, doesnt smoke or drink but feels its unnecessary to see a doctor as it will clear on its own accord? Can you give me any idea what could be causing this thank you
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
Could you attach a picture of the rash, preferably either a close-up or a high resolution image that will allow zooming in for a closer look?