DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have been treated with Sublative but the doctor made

Customer Question

I have been treated with Sublative but the doctor made a peeling after it. Now I have a very red face and I am very worried. Can you please advice what I could do ? Thanks Fernanda
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
You should show this to your doctor as soon as possible.
If it is allergy, you need a prescription antihistamine or anti inflammatory.
If it is infection, you need a prescription cream immediately.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.