dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a dark patch on the bridge of my nose which first

Customer Question

Hi. I have a dark patch on the bridge of my nose which first appeared about twelve months ago. Im abit concerned as their is a history of skin cancer in my family. Am i over recacting and could this only be an ageing spot as im sixty two years old.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi and sorry for the delay. If you could post a photo on this page that would help greatly. Otherwise could you fully describe the patch for me?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Relist: Other I'v had no answer to my question from you on May 17th. So i went to my GP and he has made an appointment with a Dermatology clinic for me as he suspects it the beginning of skin cancer. My account has been charged 36euro. Do i get a refund. My email is***@******.***

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Can't really give you an answer without a photo
Can you attach a photo here
Or upload it to photobucket.com and give me the link?