dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a rash which is spreading over my body the rash is very

Customer Question

i have a rash which is spreading over my body the rash is very itchy and has a burning tingling sensation
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi and sorry for the delay. It would help greatly if you could post a photo on this page but if you can't can you fully describe the rash?