dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a black tattoo that as my GP says "stained" a mole on

Customer Question

I have a black tattoo that as my GP says "stained" a mole on the top of my right forearm. I have seen 2 GP's both of whom said it doesn't look anything to worry about but if I want, they will refer me to see a dermatologist. What are the chances of a tattoo causing skin cancer?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Can you upload a picture of it here or at imgur.com. Regards