dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I am an 80 years old female and suddenly 2 weeks ago I started

Customer Question

I am an 80 years old female and suddenly 2 weeks ago I started to get extreme itchy scalp and skin at the front of my neck.the pharmacist recommende Nizoral shampoo but on using that the itching was worse and my eyes were watering quite a lot.i assume ai am allergic to this shampoo but am confused as to what else i can do without having to resort to steroids of any sort
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Hi and sorry for the delay.

Any change in the skin with this?