Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Experience:  Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems
18722459

When wearing new trousers or even older worn in one's not worn

When wearing new trousers or even older worn in one's not worn for some time I suffer from a burning sensation on the underskin on my front thighs and raise red dots where my pores are.. I have previously had a diagnosis of hardened hair follicles which become inflamed with the friction
I have tried tepid baths/showers with E45 emollient shower cream, aftersun gel when changing at night and regularly applied E45 emollient cream during the day .. can you please suggest a remedy
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Hi and sorry for the delay.

I would suggest for now using Lotrimin cream morning and evening and also applying a hypoallergenic talcum powder to the area after applying the cream. This sound like a yeast/fungal infection and the combination I suggested should clear it up in about a week

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your recommendations .. looking at the types of lotrimin creams available, which one do you recommend - jock itch relief? Or are there any alternative products you would recommend?

Look forward to hearing from you and thanks again for your help

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Thiis is the one I recommend Ian

http://www.lotrimin.com/products/jock-cream.aspx

It should work for you