dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Doctor,Please I Have had this terrible acne on my face

Customer Question

Doctor, Please I Have had this terrible acne on my face for a while now, I tried all sorts, like obagi, taking a lot of water, tea tree oil, etc Nothing seems to be working for me! Please kindly recommend me something to use to sort this problem out. Thanks

Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David

I am sorry you are having such bad acne problems

severe acne is best treated by a dermatologist or your GP doctor with prescription medications such as

tretinoin topical or clindamycin topical or benzoyl peroxide topical or systemic isotrentinoin or or a combination of all of these

do you have a GP doctor you can see who can assess your acne and prescribe stronger treatmetns for you?