dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I am a 78 yr old woman. -24 months I have had a reddish

Customer Question

I am a 78 yr old woman. For 18 -24 months I have had a reddish brown rash covering the top of both feet which seems to heal from inside to out, leaving an uneven line at the edge. It is still spreading up around my ankles. It does not itch. I t looks rather like a scald.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Please attach a picture.
Any answer without that will not be as accurate
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am unable to send a photograph. If you are unable to help identify this rash without a photograph, perhaps you would refund my £20 deposit.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
We do not diagnose on the siteBut I can give you possibilities.Can you tell me more about the rash?