Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

My dad has eczema and has been given eumovate ointment,

Customer Question

Hi my dad has eczema and has been given eumovate ointment, is there anything else that can be used alongside to take the heat out
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 2 years ago.
Good evening,
I will be pleased to help you with your question.
Eumovate is very strong against inflammation and will bring relief soon. Until then you could help your father with cold compresses or ice- packs (wrapped in towels; too cold they would harm the skin). Other creams or ointments are not necessary.
I wish him a soon recovery!
You have read my answer. Is there any question left? Feel free to ask! I will be pleased to answer again. Otherwise I thank you for pushing a friendly feedback- button.