dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

My wife suffers from psoriasis and unusually she is almost

Customer Question

My wife suffers from psoriasis and unusually she is almost clear at present however unlike anytime before she has some on her face .it is next to her left ear and looks terrible as it has formed a scab whichshe is very conscious of.would it be harmful to try to cover it up with cosmetics,or can you recommend some treatment she has tried all the usual creams and ointment.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
Could you attach a picture of the facial lesions?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You have not supplied me with an answer for what I thought was a simple question.
I have not supplied an answer because I was seeking a picture of the lesions. There are certain characteristics on which the response should not just be coverage with cosmetics.