dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Could I use Manuka honey to put on to a stye on my lower eyelid.

Customer Question

Could I use Manuka honey to put on to a stye on my lower eyelid. Also does this help to clear Seborrhoeic keratoses on my body?
The stye is not responding readily to anti-biotic drops prescribed by my pharmacist. I have been using these for the past week now.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Shantal - Thank you for getting back to me. I have decided to return to my GP now.

Regards ***** *****