dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have white dots on the head of my penis, not unlike

Customer Question

Hi, i have white dots on the head of my penis, not unlike http://www.justanswer.com/dermatology/7wgkj-does-look-std.html
I am uncircumcised and I also have a half circle of bumpy white skin on the upper foreskin as well as some smaller dots above that. These are visible (even more so) when not erect.
My doctor suggested this might be thrush but I used an anti-fungal cream with no results. I also tried hydrocortisone cream at one point before the bumps on the head appeared (just on the foreskin).
It appears to get worse when I am more sexually active, at one point I believed it might have to do with the condoms I used, but I have tried different ones.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Please attach a picture of your problem. So that I can see exactly what is going on.

The other persons picture does not look fungal, but also is not clear