Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I have noticed a small 1mm round dark brown freckle(?)

Customer Question

Hi I have noticed a small 1mm round dark brown freckle(?) appear on my left first finger . Nothing there before but it just appeared a week ago. Thought it was a blood blister but it isn't . It doesn't itch and isn't raised at all really. Any idea what it could be ? I have fair hair and light skin with a number of freckles and moles .Many thanks

Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David

it does look like a benign mole which can be new or a new cherry angioma or a skin hemangioma

it looks benign

you can see your GP doctor about it as well

I bet they will not be concerned.

let me know if you have questions.