Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Experience:  Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems
18722459

I am 29 years old and get really bad, sore spots on my

Customer Question

Hi, I am 29 years old and get really bad, sore spots on my chin and lower part of my face. They are very red and sore. What is the best thing to do to treat them? I always take my make up off at night and cleanse and tone my face but this does not seem
to help! I am 3 months pregnant but used to get them before I was pregnant. Thanks
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Hi and sorry for the delay. This sounds like rosacea and you need presciption cleocin cream or ointment to treat it. Your doctor might also consider oral doxycycline antibiotic