Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I've been with my girlfriend months and only had a few

Customer Question

I've been with my girlfriend for 18 months and only had a few ex partners I have fordyce spots that don't bother me at all but these 3 little lumps have appeared at the top of my foreskin I really need a diagnosis as this is causing me to feel depressed and anxious
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Can you please attach a picture here for me to see and give you a better opinion.