Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

What natural remedies treat genital warts?

Customer Question

Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, I am Dr.Customerand pleased to help you. I wonder if the patient would be really 3 years old? A natural therapy against genital warts is Tea Tree oil. It has to be applied 3 times daily directly on the warts and is supposed to fight the papilloma virus which causes the warts. If you arne't succesful please meet your GYN to get a medication like Aldara. I wish you all the best!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi DrCustomerI didn't understand the comment re: 3 years old?Can tea tree oil be applied internally? Does it need to be diluted if so? Will it burn skin that doesn't have warts?
It says in your question: Person's age :3.
Tee tree oil doesn't have to be diluted and doesn't burn. It can applied internally diluted, but this won't help against warts.
Is everything quite clear now? Then I thank you for a positive rating for my help. If not, just feel free to ask!
I have seen that you asked four questions but rated positively only one.
Nevertheless I answered you, hoping for the best. You have read my last answer but still didn't give a positive rating yet. Without it I won't get any credit for my help... So please let me know if anything is still missing. If not please hit a positive feedback button for me. Then it will be much more fun to help you with future questions. Thank you very much!