dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

My son was 6 m old he was sucking his fingers all the time

Customer Question

my son was 6 m old he was sucking his fingers all the time he then came up in 3 big blisters on his fingers he had not had anything spilt on him and the heating was not on he wasnt in any pain at all they was a yellow colour we took him to the hospital and they are staying we ave burnt him.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi--do you still need help with this? If so, can you post a photo of the blisters on this page?