dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a rash on the head of my penis, (have seen pictures

Customer Question

I have a rash on the head of my penis, (have seen pictures of it on the internet, looks like balanitis) but every cream i have been suggested to try by a pharmacist say specifically that they are not for use in the genitals area. Seeing a doctor is not an option, as i am not registered with any GP at the moment and the closest possible date for a walk in is Monday (what kind of walk in needs an appointment?). I live in W12, London and not sure if there is a service i can simply walk in and wait until i can see someone?
Can anybody suggest what cream to use? I have HC45 (hydrocortisone acetate 1%) and Canesten Hydrocortisone & Clotrimazole. They both say that they are not to be used for that area unless suggested by a doctor?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi--do you still need help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No, problem resolved!

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Good
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Now if only i knew how to remove/delete this question and help with how to ensure i am not charged, i would be grateful (obviously headed towards the support people here, as i cannot find the way).

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You won't be charged since I didn't give you an answer