Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Experience:  Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems
18722459

My doctor says i have a nail fungal i believe this could be

Customer Question

my doctor says i have a nail fungal i believe this could be more as it looks nothing like a fungal infection/ i have a black bruise mark on the corner of my large toe nail this has spread across the nail and looks like a bruise
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi and sorry for the delay as your question just became available to meWhile this could be a subungual hematoma and nothing too serious it cold actually be a melanoma under the nail so you need to have a dermatologist look at itIf you could show me a photo on this page I can discuss this further with you