Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I've had this burning of the testicle sack and there red

Customer Question

Hi I've had this burning of the testicle sack and there red and my penis head is dry blotchy red and sometimes itchy.I've had all std tests and all clear.I've had it on and off for 3 years now.and it also effects my face and ears as in there red and burning.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a pic?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You want a pic of my symptoms.hoe would I get that to you

just attach to this chat box or upload to photobucket and provide the link
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok will try but maybe a while

ok it sounds like psoriasis or eczema.you can get this on the penishave you tried a steroid cream?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No I've not tried steroid cream.my testicle sack is red and a burning sensation aswell which the burning sensation goes down the inside of my legs but no redness.I'm struggling to sort and send a pic.the tip of penis is itchy after goin to the loo.and when penis is erect it's very uncomfortable to pull foreskin back.do you think I should try steroid cream and if so wot cream

sounds fungal to me. Could be fungalI would ask for a combination cream from your doctor called lortisone. It works well for this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Is there any other possibilityof it being anything else.and do I apply that cream to the penis head and testicles

I highly doubt it. It should be checked in person but I doubt it is anything else.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The reason I ask is I've had it nearly 3 yrs on and off.and do I apply that cream on penis head and the testicles

yes all over where it is red.under doctor supervision only though
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As you can imagine me been through thisfor so long and it comes and goes.can it come on through stress and depression as I suffer from this.and over 2 yrs ago went to see a dermatologist and he prescribed me anti depressants which I didn't take as I'm an hgv driver.and seen so many doctors the first 2 yrs.and I just gave up and thought it might just go on its own eventually.but came back a couple of weeks ago through being highly stressed and down.

I'm really sorry you have been through so much. That is terrible.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I was just asking could it come on through stress and depression

no
Please don't forget a positive rating.
If you have more questions, just reply :)