Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Experience:  Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems
18722459

I have three warts on my scrotom, where can I get them

Customer Question

Hello.
I have three warts on my scrotom, where can I get them removed, please!
Thank you Mark
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mark. If you can't post a photo on this page can you describe them for me--what exactly they look like and how large?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am sure a man of your expert ability can answer the very simple question that I asked, which is where can I get three warts removed off the scrotom, I have already had one removed by the nhs but they will not remove the others???. the size across and depth of these three is approx. 5mm. Thank you. Mark Hopkins
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Mark. Since they're that small they can easily be removed with cryotherapy--liquid nitrogen.
You may have to go private and see a dermatologist for that if the NHS won't help you
Let me know if you need any more information please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I live in North Yorkshire, near York, can you reccomend any one private that would remove these and what approximately should I be paying.
Thank you once again. Mark Hopkins
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Mark. Here's a link for you
http://www.whatclinic.com/dermatology/uk/north-yorkshire
I'd estimate that the consultation and treatment would be around $200 US dollars
Let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
None of the firms on your recommended list have bothered to call me back!! therefor I cannot do the rating until some body does.
Thank you Mark Hopkins
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Mark--who did you talk to specifically?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Sir
One has finally replied, which is The Yorkshire Skin Clinic and we have arranged an appointment for the 9th January.
The others have never rang/emailed back, namely/phone nos Leeds 0203(###) ###-#### ***** 11442. Skinqure Leeds 0203(###) ###-#### ***** 12353, Renude Laser Clinic 0203(###) ###-#### ***** 61501, Arora Hair 0113(###) ###-####in Bradford.
As my farther said to me " when you run your own business you are only as good as your staff!"
Thank you for all YOUR efforts.
Mark Hopkins
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
My pleasure Mark