How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. D. Love Your Own Question
Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 18530
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. D. Love is online now

Please im a bit concerned... About two weeks ago appeared on

Customer Question

Please im a bit concerned... About two weeks ago appeared on my face some cluster white tiny bumps and now they are on the other side of my face too... Dont know if is acne or allergy and im going abroad soon
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can send a picture i believe would be better
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
Yes, it would be better.
Could you attach a picture?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
I asked for a picture and have not heard back.
Small white bumps are more common with acne than an allergy, but reviewing a picture would be better.
It also would be reasonable to try a medicine that is better against acne, such as benzoyl peroxide gel, to see if it is more effective than what has been tried thus far.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried many times to sent a pic but is not working.. They are not white , they are very tiny bumps thst make your dkin look like strawberry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thats not my skin this is far eorse than mine looks like... This is my pic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant attach.. Says error
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that there was technical difficulties in attaching a picture, but it was successful this time.
The appearance on this image is consistent with acne, so if your skin looks similar, it would be appropriate to use products for acne. The benzoyl peroxide gel that I noted above would be an appropriate first step. Another common interventions would be Retin-A. There are some countries in which Retin-A is only available by prescription, and the best over the counter product that is similar would be retinol.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there an email that i can send it
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Were one of these pictures of your face?

Related Dermatology Questions