dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Doctor, about a month ago about 5-6 small white bumps appeared

Customer Question

Hi Doctor, about a month ago about 5-6 small white bumps appeared on my penile shaft,it is painless, but does not go away. I am wondering whether it is sexually transmitted disease or not.
Thanks in Advance:)
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If possible could you please suggest any cream to cure it. Finally, can I have sex with my girlfriend?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David
can you upload a clear jpg photo from a computer of those white bumps so I can better help you?
here are instructions.
type a word in the textbox and highlight it
then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg
this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert