dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a small wound on my neck/chest area that came up about

Customer Question

I have a small wound on my neck/chest area that came up about 2 weeks ago. I initially thought it was an insect bite as it has a raised blistery looking circular edge with an open wound in the middle. It scabs over but doesn't seem to heal and seems to flare up regularly. I've tried putting bactroban on it but this doesn't seem to help. It itches sometimes. I'm worried as it's not healing that it's not an insect bite but a squamous cell carcinoma?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr David
can you upload a clear jpg photo from a computer of the wound on your neck and chest so I can better help you?
here are instructions.
type a word in the textbox and highlight it
then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg
this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
do you have other questions?