Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I would like some advice regarding some moles

Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Would you like me to help you out?Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about moles?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Image attached. There has been a number of new miles recently which are evolving and going a black colour, some raised off the surface and generally not an even colour they have black bits
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It won't let me upload the pictures
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response.All these moles look harmless.However, if you are thinking about them a lot and you are anxious about them then you can have them removed and sent to the lab.As far as I am concerned none of these are serious.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok as long as you think it looks normal. There are a couple around that look similar turning a different colour. I was just a bit concerned as have previous had a cancerous mole
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
If you have a history of previous cancer moles then I would recommend that you should have the one that have changed appearance and have them checked under the microscope.To me all of them seem benign but to put your mind to ease, particularly considering your pat history, you should be careful.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.Kindest regards
Dr. SH, Physician
Experience: Doctor of Medicine