dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have had red blotches all over my body except face feet and

Customer Question

I have had red blotches all over my body except face feet and hands since 28th December. Doctor has given me various creams for eczema/psoriasis and dry skin. Also Steroid creams. I have taken antihistimine tablets. Nothing is working. I went for an allergy test and have found out I am now allergic to dairy products sugar and red coloring so have not taken any of those for just over a week but I am still coming out in red itchy blotches.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Can you attach a picture of the red blotches?