Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Before I was pregnant, I had a few broken blood vessels

Hi, before I was pregnant, I had a few broken blood vessels (spider angioma/neveas I think) on my chest/face/arms. But only very few.
I am now 20 weeks pregnant and they are getting worse. Almost to the point where I don't want to go out.
I have had blood tests and there is no underlying problem. I just wondered, is this something that can and will fade after my baby arrives ?? And because I have this skin condition, does it mean my baby will get it ?? It's getting me down and I feel so self conscious. Am waiting for an appointment with the dermatologist at the Hospital, but I seem to have been waiting weeks ! Thank you
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please come back to me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could this perhaps also be the cause of prenatal vitamins?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been waiting hours for a response that I have paid for !
Please come back to me as soon as possible!!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also have a couple on my lips. (I have had lip fillers in the past, several times or more, so not sure if this has something to do with it) I have been looking up telangiectasia and hereditary-hemorrhagic-telangiectasia which is concerning me massively. As far as I'm concerned my mum or dad do not have this. Please come back to me.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Can you please send me a picture or two so that I can help you in a better way.If you would like to talk to me over the phone please accept the premium services offer for a phone call.Kindest regards
Dr. SH, Physician
Experience: Doctor of Medicine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I send pictures....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't need a live conversation. I am just trying to upload pictures, but the 'add files' button doesn't work!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am unable to upload photos. Please cancel my question. Thanks.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the late response.Please send me pictures on my email.