dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

My eye lids and above/below my eyes is red and very sore, it

Customer Question

My eye lids and above/below my eyes is red and very sore, it has been coming and nearly going since Christmas, yesterday and today it is the worst it's been. I have tried various creams including sudacream, cetraben, zero are, clarity eye cream, enemies eye balm and aloevera eye gel.........it is so sore, I have taken a picture, but don't know how to load it?
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The names of some the creams I have tried have come out wrong, zerobase, clarins eye cream, elemis eye gel and aloe very eye gel.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidthis is called peri-orbital dermatitisor periocular eczemahttp://www.feingold.org/Research/PDFstudies/Feser2010.pdfis a good article about ityou might need to be on allergy pills like allegra, claritin and also be on steroid eye drops to help calm down inflammation in the eyes.steroid creams could help as welldo you have a doctor or eye doctor you can see about this redness around your eyes?