dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

My scalp is bumpy and I feel movement on my temples .when I

Customer Question

My scalp is bumpy and I feel movement on my temples .when I dye my hair I get so many black bits on the sides of my face and on the back of my neck I have raised rough dark in colour lumps on either sides of my four head hair line. I feel like I'm getting bitten or stung and have seen small black bits near or around the area
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidcan you upload clear jpg photos of the scalp area.here are instructions .type a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswerhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0