dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a small cyst on my right hand, the local skin clinic

Customer Question

I have a small cyst on my right hand, the local skin clinic consultant suggests cutting it out and then sending for a test. I would like a second opinion. Is it not possible to receive laser trreatment or another non-invasive procedure?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.How long has it been present/Do you have any pain etc?Can you upload a picture?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.