dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

HiI've just been watching a film. While watching I rubbed

Customer Question

I've just been watching a film. While watching I rubbed my face and felt a raised area just above my left eyebrow. I assumed it was a patch off dry skin and rubbed some face oil into it. However, I've just checked in the mirror and it is a brown spot.
I do have some areas of pigmentation on my face (I'm 39) but this looks different. Also, it wasn't there before I watched the movie, so it's appeared within a couple of hours.
What could it be? And how can I get rid of it?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidcan you upload a clear jpg photo of the area?here are instructions.type a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswerhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0