Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

This is my free question... my husband is suffering from

Customer Question

Hi, this is my free question... my husband is suffering from excessive sweating in the nether regions of his body; he also has what appears to be dry itchy patches of skin on his hands, is tis related? can you please tell us why and how to stop it.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Itchy spots on the skin can be due to a number of causes and the most common is excessive sweating along with a fungal or a yeast infection of the skin.If the excessive sweating is something that has started recently, I would recommend that he should be tested further and the one test that I would like to have a look at is his thyroid hormones, if he has not had those done already, recently.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This session is open for any number of further questions.I would appreciate a rating by clicking on one of the stars as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Regards